Sunday, November 2, 2008

Quirks....

Kimber thinks I should reveal to the world all my quirks, ( acutally I think she asked for six). The thing is I am so old that they are just part of my life and I am not sure that I can pick them out. If you asked my kids they keep a very specific list.... But, OK, I will try.

1. When things are going tough I tend to stop communicating, I don't write or call ( or blog). There are some bad things that have come from that. I guess that is my way of hiding or some deep pyschological thing like that. (OK, there is one)

2. I love girlfriends. I love to talk, catch up, commiserate. I love to know that I have girlfriends.

3. I clean in spurts. I don't know if is my busy work schedule but sometimes I set the timer and just give myself 5 or 10 minutes a room to know that it is just a little better than it was before. That way I can go on and finish things on my list.

4. Oh yeah. I wake up with a list in my head. On some days I write it down and then I really do move faster to get things done.

5. Can't stop biting my nails. I know I need to stop but haven't figured out how to do it.

6. Ummm...... one more........ is this a quirk??? when I have a lot on my mind I like to sit down to the piano and just play..... It seem to clear my head. Some of my kids remember going to bed and listening to me play......

OK, there you go. I am sure some of these are not considered real quirks, check with my kids, the list is still alive.

Tag to Joni and Aubrey.... ( HE HE HE)

4 comments:

Joni said...

I already did these quirks silly mom! I was the one who tagged aunt kim.

Tricia said...

Well, that must be another one of my quirks!!!

Croslands said...

I appreciated knowing a little bit more about you, so thanks.

You haven't blogged in a while, does this mean that things have been a little hard? Hope not, lots of love from Virginia!

Oh and you work too much.

Michelle Burk said...

Kimber tagged me, but I wasn't about to list my quirks. Come on, everyone knows them already! Did you read my latest Spencer story--he stole all the light bulbs in the bathroom and threw them outside on the sidewalk. Do you still want him?