Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged again!!

Oh, why did I read Joni's blog today..... woe is me.....

Now I have to think of all the hard things that she is asking.

Crazy 8 tag.

Eight TV shows I watch:

Frasier (reruns)
Everybody loves Raymond (reruns)
NCIS
Anything on the Food network
Today show in the mornings sometimes
Old movies on the AMC channel
Football if it is a really good game.
HGTV, makeover shows

OK Eight things I did yesterday.... ( I can't even remember this morning)
1. E-mailed Cammi
2. Went to the Bank
3. Drove to Nampa and found a house where one of our Tenants who is not paying us is staying (So we could serve her court papers today, thanks to Jim)
4. Brought a Bake at home Pizza home for dinner. (yummy)
5. Went on line to find a web site I have been wanting to see
6. Read my book before bed.
7. Laughed out loud while I was in bed.
8. Went over things we were grateful for, (Jeff and I)

Eight places I like to Eat.

1. Thai Pad House (it is really fun if you take mom along, she loves it there)
2. Sushi, most anywhere
3. Pizza, I can't remember the place but Leslie takes us there and they have a great lunch buffet.
4. Good Wood
5. Taco Time
6. Krispy Kream
7. Cafe Rio (thanks to Joni, Cammi, Channing and Nikki)
8. Good Chinese

Eight things I look forward to
1. Thanksgiving in St. George
2. My day off
3. Primary on Sunday ( you always leave happy and singing)
4. Getting home from work
5. Jeff rubbing my feet
6. My bed
7. Seeing my children
8. Seeing my grandchildren

Eight things on my wish list
1. That all my kids would come visit me every year
2. That all my children would recieve abundance
3. That we would have time to be with family
4. To travel, to Europe, Belize, China
5. To be thin ( I am wishing really hard)
6. To kiss Kelly's face, And Colleens
7. To hear LexiJo talk to me on the phone
8. To laugh every day.

I Tag..... Denton, Jim, Adrienne, Leslie, Aubrey, Sue, Kimber, Mike!!!

There, I am done.
7.

3 comments:

Joni said...

I knew you could do it!

Michelle Burk said...

I love you, Trish. We're all praying that you will get better. Come back to us!

Croslands said...

It's a little wierd coming here but I just had a fleeting moment that made me think maybe there would be something new to see here.

Silly, your still in the hospital but I miss you.