Saturday, August 30, 2008

Always busy

We have been blessed to have an abundance in our garden and yard this year. It has been keeping us busy to can and share what we have. No complaints here, just once in a while I get tired.

Work is going well. It is nice to work with good people.

I love to hear from my children and grandchildren. Just the other day Lexi Jo called me and I heard this little voice say "Grandma, I am very sad.... " the story was that she was trying to call
Adrienne and when Adrienne was busy and couldn't talk right then she was sad. Her smart father knew that grandma would talk to her. We had a nice visit and I think she felt better when we were done.

Following Amberly's example I will be more grateful:
  • I am grateful for the abundance of our gardens and fruit trees and that we can share with our family and neighbors.
  • I am grateful for the chance to be in the temple yesterday, to do a session and sealings.
  • I am grateful for grandchildren and the parents who raise them. My children are great parents and have certainly improved on 'the last generation'.
  • I am grateful to be healthy and able to do a work that I enjoy and am good at.

There is more.... there is always more.

4 comments:

Croslands said...

I am grateful for a sister who blogs so I can catch up on her life and feel a little closer to her. Thanks.

Leslie said...

Nice post! If you ever need help canning, you know where to find me!!

Boom said...

Tricia, Nice to know you are a blogger. Now I can visit and see what's happening with you! We used to have a garden. The zucchini in my flower bed is doing great! Happy Labor Day!

Amberly said...

love it! welcome to the blogosphere!